Stable Power Voltage Regulator 20A
Introducing the SPR-20I 20A Stable Power Voltage Regulator from Furman. This device protects the users equipment from over voltage, cleans and conditions AC power, as well as providing stable, constant 120 VAC supply to voltage starved amplifiers. It features Stable Power AC Voltage Regulation Technology helps provide the full potential for powered sub-woofers and amplifiers.
It also generates virtually no heat and doesn't produce the mechanical noise that can typically be found in other AC voltage regulators. The zero-crossing solid state technology helps to provide virtually unlimited peak current delivery. It avoids the limitations found in other regulators that convert AC power into DC, then synthesizing AC output signals. Additionally, the digital AC input voltage, output voltage, and current meters allow for precise measurements of both the current load and the AC line.
This device comes with some of Furman's exclusive technologies such as LiFT (Linear Filtering Technology), SMP (Series Multi-Stage Protection), and EVS (Extreme Voltage Shutdown). The filtration technology (LiFT) suppresses linear AC noise evenly across a very wide bandwidth. Resulting in a lower noise floor for the user’s audio system, better picture on video displays, and protection from the possibility of data corruption or loss. It dramatically reduces differential AC noise while feeding the users devices clean, filtered AC power.
SMP offers protection to connected equipment from daily exposure to, even the highest level, of spikes and surges. It absorbs the surges without deterioration of the circuit or contamination to the ground line. It also maximizes the longevity of connected equipment, provides peak performance, and minimizes the risk of downtime or failure. The automatic EVS protects both the device and its connected equipment from the extreme voltage spikes. It is constantly monitoring incoming voltage and automatically turns off the unit and all connected equipment when it is fed 137 volts or higher.
- Outlets: 4 - rear panel, 8 - rear panel with additional ultrasonic filtering for digital or video components
- AC Current Capacity: Input - 20 Amp, Output - 20 Amps RMS (19 Amps continuous @ 113VAC)
- AC Voltage Regulation: Continuous Output 120VAC (+/- 1.0V typically), Input 113VAC to 126 VAC
- Linear Noise Attenuation: Transverse (Differential), >40 dB 10Khz. - 100 kHz., >80 dB 100Khz. - 1GHz.
- Surge Suppression 120 VAC: Non-sacrificial zero ground contamination, 188V @ 6000V 3000A input
- Telco Cable/Satellite: Less than .1dB line loss
- Shutdown Range: 140 VAC +/- 3 VAC
- Power Consumption: 12 Watts for display and control circuits independent of actual load
- Safety Agency Listing: ETL / C-ETL (Pending)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 4" x 17" x 15.62" (Standard 2 RU height w/o feet)
- Weight: 31 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years