Furman PL-PRO DMC
20A Power Conditioner: Lights, Volt/Amp Meter, 9 Outlet, 1RU
Featuring the Furman PL-PRO DMC 20A Power Conditioner with lights, Volt/Amp Meter, 9 Outlets, and 1RU size. This device has outstanding performance and superior protection for the users equipment. Out of the eight rear outlets, three come widely spaced to accommodate for bulky AC power transformers. This power conditioner also comes with one front panel outlet for the convenience of the user(s). This power conditioner is manufactured with dual smooth track retractable LED lights to illuminate the users rack equipment as well as a LED Voltage Meter on the front panel. It also includes LED status indicators on the front panel to alert the user of voltage irregularities or when protection has been compromised.
This device comes with some of Furman's exclusive technologies such as LiFT (Linear Filtering Technology), SMP (Series Multi-Stage Protection), and EVS (Extreme Voltage Shutdown). The filtration technology (LiFT) suppresses linear AC noise evenly across a very wide bandwidth. Resulting in a lower noise floor for the user’s audio system, better picture on video displays, and protection from the possibility of data corruption or loss. It dramatically reduces differential AC noise while feeding the users devices clean, filtered AC power.
SMP offers protection to connected equipment from daily exposure to, even the highest level, of spikes and surges. It absorbs the surges without deterioration of the circuit or contamination to the ground line. It also maximizes the longevity of connected equipment, provides peak performance, and minimizes the risk of downtime or failure. The automatic EVS protects both the device and its connected equipment from the extreme voltage spikes. It is constantly monitoring incoming voltage and automatically turns off the unit and all connected equipment when it is fed 137 volts or higher.
It comes with a BNC connector on the rear panel which allows the user to attach any standard (12V 0.5 Amp) goose-neck lamp to illuminate the rear of their rack. A 20 Amp rating features a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker is provided for added protection. Ideal applications for this device include recording, instrument rigs, pro audio, as well as DJ equipment. This unit is backed from Furman by a five year warranty.
- Outlets: 8 - back panel, 1 - front panel
- Max. Current: 20 Amps
- Pull Out Lights: Two Multi-LED, Dimmable Lamps
- Line Cord: Captive 3/12 AWG, 10' black cord, NEMA 20 Plug
- BNC Socket w/Switch: Rear Rack Lamp (sold separate), 12 VAC 500MA Max.
- Front Panel Digital Voltage/Amp Meter
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 139 VAC
- Over Voltage Shutdown: 140 VAC Nominal
- Spike Protection Modes: Line to Neutral, Zero Ground Leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC Peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Response Time: 1 Nanosecond
- Max. Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- Noise Attenuation: 10 dB @ 10kHz, 40 dB @ 100 KHz, 50 dB @500kHz
- Power Consumption: 12 Watts
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19" x 10.5" x 1.75"
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years