Furman P-3600 AR G
30A Global Voltage Regulator 90V-265V Input, 30A 120V Output
The P-3600 AR G 30A Global Voltage Regulator from Furman is a 3RU Power Conditioner and delivers a stable 120 volts of AC power from any input voltage source between 88V - 134V
and 170V - 265V to protect equipment from damage. It's ideal for use with 120V AV equipment while traveling to countries with 100V, 220V, 230V, or 240V services; the unit provides stable voltage, power protection and AC line filtration.
To step-up or step-down input voltages, this power conditioner features Furman's True RMS Regulation Technology which utilizes a low-noise torroidal isolation transformer/autoformer, micro-processing control, and high-current switching TRIACs. Additionally, it provides the highest level of protected power with technologies such as LiFT (Linear Filtering Technology), EVS (Extreme Voltage Shutdown), and SMP (Series Multi-Stage Protection).
Additional Features of this Voltage Regulator Power Conditioner Include:
- SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available
- LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity
- EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions
- LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised
- Large LED voltmeter displays incoming line voltage
- Large LED ammeter displays output current draw
- 30 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection
- Front Panel Outlets: 2x 120V 20A NEMA-20 Outlets
- Rear Panel Outlets: 1x 120V L-5 30A Female, 8x 120V 20A NEMA-20 Outlets
- Max. Current: 30 AMPS
- Voltage Regulation: 120 VAC ( 4%)
- Over Voltage Shutdown: 145 VAC Nominal (120VAC Input), 275 VAC Nominal (240VAC Input)
- Input Voltage Range: (Low) 88-133 VAC @ 50/60Hz, (High) 170-265 VAC @ 50/60Hz
- Spike Protection Modes: Line to Neutral, Zero Ground Leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 191V Peak @ 3,000 AMPS
- Response Time: 1 Nanosecond
- Max. Surge Current: 6,500 AMPS
- Line Cord: Twistlock Inlet (Twistlock Cable-Mount Connector Included)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19 x 14.25 x 5.25"
- Weight: 98 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years