Furman P-2400 IT
20A Balanced 60V/60V Symmetrical Power Conditioner, 3RU, 10'
Featuring the P-2400 IT 20A Balanced 60V/60V Symmetrical Power Conditioner from Furman in the 3RU rack size with a 10 foot cord. This device provides unparalleled AC noise reduction as well as 100% isolation from the power grid (neutral, line, and ground) allowing for the lowest noise floor. It is designed for critical, ultra-low noise installations and features over 50 dB of differential-mode as well as over 80 dB of common-mode noise reduction. It is also ideal for breaking AC ground loops without hiring an electrician or the need to rewire.
This power conditioner has Furman technologies such as LiFT (Linear Filtering Technology), SMP (Series Multi-Stage Protection), as well as EVS (Extreme Voltage Shutdown). The filtration technology (LiFT) suppresses linear AC noise evenly across a very wide bandwidth. Which results in a lower noise floor for the user’s audio system, better picture on video displays, and protection from the possibility of data corruption or loss.
SMP offers protection to connected equipment from daily exposure to, even the highest level, of spikes and surges. It absorbs the surges without deterioration of the circuit or contamination to the ground line. It maximizes the longevity of connected equipment, provides peak performance, and minimizes the risk of downtime or failure. Where EVS, on the other hand, protects the device and connected equipment from the extreme voltage spikes. It is constantly monitoring incoming voltage and automatically turns off the unit and all connected equipment when it is fed 137 volts or higher.
This device includes a USB outlet charger on the front panel which is compatible with most cell phones and personal media devices. It also features a front panel LED window that displays output current or incoming voltage, with "Extreme Voltage", "Protection OK", and color coded "Voltage Range" indicators for comprehensive and convenient power monitoring for the user. It is ideal for broadcast studios, mastering, recording, or any setting where noise-free performance is required. This P-2400 IT Symmetrical Balanced Power Conditioner comes backed with a five year warranty from Furman.
- Outlets: 12 - back panel, 2 - front panel
- Max. Current: 20 Amps.
- Line Cord: 12 Awg x 3, 10' long, NEMA 5-20 Plug
- Receptacles: 10 Ultra-Low Resistance Isolated-Ground Hubbell Outlets, 2 GFCI Front Panel Outlets
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 139 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Over Voltage Shutdown: 140 VAC Nominal
- Spike Protection Modes: Line to Neutral, Zero Ground Leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 V Peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Response Time: 1 Nanosecond
- Max. Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- Noise Attenuation (Transverse Mode): 10 dB @ 10kHz, 40 dB @ 100 KHz, 50 dB @500kHz
- Noise Attenuation (Common Mode): 80 dB @ 20 kHz, 40 dB @ 20 kHz to 1 MHz
- Power Consumption: 26 Watts for Display and Control Circuits
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 5.25" x 19" x 14"
- Weight: 90 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years