1000VA 2RU Rack Mount UPS, AVR, RS-232, USB Interface, No Fan
The Furman F1000-UPS 1000VA 2RU Rack Mount Uninterruptible Power Supply with battery backup/power conditioner, AVR, RS-232, USB Interface. This 8 outlet UPS is designed for audio/video professionals and home theater aficionados. Constructed with many revolutionary technologies (SMP, EVS, LiFT...), this rack mount will provide uncompromised AC protection and purification for years to come.
With Furman's road-proven Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) non-sacrificial, zero ground contamination surge suppression technology, and advanced Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) this 2RU UPS has ultimate protection. The SMP technology provides the highest level of surge and spike protection available, while the EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
With that protection comes top-of-the-line noise filtration with Furman's exclusive Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT). Which allows advanced noise filtering technology that assures greater content, greater resolution, and higher definition. Together, these technologies comprise a precisely engineered mount to exceed the critical demands of audio/video professionals, contractors, broadcasters, and musicians alike.
The F1000-UPS provides open source RS-232 control over two independent AC outlet banks, with a wide range of control features to interface with an existing automation solution. The dual programmable IR control allows the unit to send a shutdown command to remote components. With LED status indicators that warn you when the voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised.
By using Standard Voltage Regulation this device will deliver a stable 120 volts of AC power to protect your equipment. Which safeguards equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities. It also features a 1000VA Simulated Sine Wave battery backup that protects your data in a power failure type situation. Thus allowing users the ability to save their applications, programs, while shutting down the system gracefully. Critical Load Management prioritizes the allocation of temporary power to connected equipment. Additionally, this unit offers an easy to use power control software that assists you in maximizing the performance of your UPS.
- Input/UPS Output:
- Input: Voltage: 85 - 137 VAC, Frequency: 57 - 63 Hz
- Ups Output: Voltage: 120 5 V Simulated Sine Wave, Frequency: 60 Hz 1%
- UPS Output Capacity: 1000VA, 600W @ 0.6pf
- UPS Backup Time: 3 minutes at full load
- Transfer Time: < 4ms
- No Built-in Fan
- 8 Rear Panel Outlets
- AC Power:
- Current Rating: 12 A
- Overvoltage Shutoff, fast rise: 150 5V
- Overvoltage Shutoff, slow rise: 132 5V
- Noise Attenuation: 10 dB @ 10kHz, 40 dB @ 100 kHz, 50 dB @ 500kHz
- Linear Attenuation Curve: From 0.05 - 100 Ohms line impedance
- Automatic Voltage Regulation, Sensitive Mode Capture Range: 99 - 135 V
- Automatic Voltage Regulation, Sensitive Mode Output Range: 120 5%
- Automatic Voltage Regulation, Standard Mode Capture Range: 94 - 142 V
- Automatic Voltage Regulation, Standard Mode Output Range: 120 10%
- Additional Specs:
- SMP (Series Multi-Stage Protection) Surge Protection
- LiFT (Linear Filtering Technology) Noise Filtration
- EVS (Extreme Voltage Shutdown) Voltage Protection
- RS-232 with Open Source Code Protocol
- Dual Learning IR Output Controls
- Critical Load Management
- Diagnostic LED Lights
- Standard Voltage Regulation
- Battery Backup: 1000VA Simulated Sine Wave
- Fully Programmable
- USB Interface
- Rated: 12 AMP
- Dimensions (HxLxWx): 4" x 17" x 13" (w/feet)
- Weight: 36 lbs
- Included: DB 9 Serial Cable, Rack Mounting Kit, Power Control Software CD, USB Cord
- Warranty: 3 years