Furman ELITE-15 PF I
Power Source Conditioner w/ Retract. LED Lamps - 12 Outlets
The ELITE-15 PF I Linear Filtering AC 12 Outlet Power Source Conditioner w/ Retract. LED Lamps from Furman. This power conditioner is built with many revolutionary technologies such as LiFT, SMP, and EVS. These technological developments help eliminate equipment failure, reduce differential AC noise, and extreme voltage spikes. This conditioner can be used in studios, live sound, broadcast facilities, and home theaters.
Furman’s filtration technology suppresses linear AC noise evenly across a very wide bandwidth. Resulting in a lower noise floor for the user’s audio system, better picture on video displays, and protection from the possibility of data corruption or loss. It dramatically reduces differential AC noise while feeding the users devices clean, filtered AC power. The ELITE-15 PF I ensures consistent peak performance from the user’s equipment.
Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) Offers protection to connected equipment from daily exposure to, even the highest level, of spikes and surges. SMP absorbs the surges without deterioration of the circuit or contamination to the ground line. It maximizes the longevity of connected equipment, provides peak performance, and minimizes the risk of downtime or failure.
Another unique feature of Furman's ELITE-15 PF I is automatic Extreme-Voltage Shutdown (EVS). Which protects itself and connected equipment from the extreme voltage spikes. It is constantly monitoring incoming voltage and automatically turns off the unit and all connected equipment when it is fed 137 volts or higher.
Furman has also designed Power Factor Technology to help power amplifiers to accurately reproduce audio signals while sounding their best. This technology does so by supplying a momentary current reservoir which provides over 45 amps of peak current and lowers the AC line impedance for power amplifiers.
- Input - 15 Amp capacity required
- Output - 11-15 Amps RMS (maximum, all outlets combined - continuous)
- Transverse (Differential) Mode:
- >40 dB from 10Khz. - 100 kHz.
- >80 dB from 100 Khz. 1GHz.
- (Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 100 ohms line impedance)
- 120 VAC - Series Multi-Stage Protection - Non-Sacrificial with Zero Ground Contamination
- (188 V peak clamping @ 6000V 3000A input)
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown (>140 VAC)
- Cable / Satellite (less than .1dB insertion loss)
- Power Consumption: 12 Watts for display and control circuits independent of actual load
- 1 (linearly filtered outlet, front panel)
- 4 (linearly filtered audio-video outlets, 2 switched via 12V trigger)
- 4 (linearly filtered outlets with additional ultrasonic filtering for video components, 2 switched via 12V trigger)
- 4 (Power Factor Technology amplifier outlets, 3 amps RMS reserve, resistive load, over 45 amps peak charge, 2 switched with 5 second delay via 12V trigger)
- Zero ground contamination circuitry protects critical digital components
- Power Factor Technology provides over 45 amps peak charge surplus current for power-starved amplifiers
- Retractable LED lamps illuminate a cabinet or rack full of equipment
- 12 volt triggering for remote control
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 4" x 17" x 14.75" (Standard 2 RU height without feet)
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years