Break-Away Relay Card 5 Sets of 2 Relays for Up & Down, Open & Close
The FSR K-10D relay card can be driven from a low level GPIO input and be effectively used where a relay output is required from an open collector output. These handy boards provide a simple method to interface a low level control output from a control system such as the FSR Flex Gpio ports to higher level loads such as a low voltage screen controllers. They can also be used to reverse control output logic if necessary. The units use captive screw terminals for fast, easy wiring and include onboard LED's that monitor relay state. The K-10D "5 pack" includes the "snap away" relay modules and hook and loop mounting strips.
Power supply sold separately.
- 5 "Break-Away" PC Boards with 2 NO SPST
- Power supply sold separately
- Coil: 12VDC @ 33mA (1 pack)
- Contacts: 2 NO SPST (1 pack)
- Contact Rating: Max DC voltage: 48V
- Max current: 0.5A
- (10W max)
- Operate Time: 0.5ms typical
- Release Time: 0.2ms typical
- Size each board: 1.7" W X .75" D X .475" H