HDBaseT 4K 5-Play Transmitter, IR, PoH, RS232, Ethernet - 328'
The FSR HD-H-SP-Tx is an HDBaseT Class A transmitter, it is very thin with a thickness of only .71". This 5-play transmitter can send your 1080P or 4K signal up 330'. Not only does it send your HD video but HD audio, bi-directional IR and RS-232, Ethernet, and power. The matching receiver includes the power supply, that power supply can either be used on the receiver or transmitter to power the other unit. The transmitter supports HDMI version 1.4, 3D, and is HDCP compliant.
The FSR HD-H-SP-Tx is an affordable and reliable means to send your 5-play signal over HDBaseT, and with a 3 year warranty giving your peace of mind.
- Class A HDBaseT HDMI 5-Play transmitter
- Resolutions: Up to 4K30
- Distance: 4K30 up to 328' using shielded Cat6a/7 cable
- Sends: Bi-directional IR and RS-232, power, multi-channel HD audio, Ethernet
- PoH: Power supply comes with receiver unit if purchased, can either be used on the transmitter or receiver and power the other unit
- HDMI v1.4
- Dimensions: 7.72" x 3.73" x 0.71"
- Includes: 1 transmitter, 2 mounting ears, 1 IR emitter cables, 1 IR receiver, 1 2-pin and 1 3-pin screw down terminal
- Warranty: 3 years