HDBaseT 4K 5-Play Receiver, IR, PoH, RS232, Ethernet - 328'
The FSR HD-H-SP-Rx is an HDBaseT Class A receiver, it is very thin with a thickness of only .71". This 5-play receiver can receive your 1080P or 4K signal up 330'. Not only does it receive your HD video but HD audio, bi-directional IR and RS-232, Ethernet, and power. The power supply is included, the power supply can either be used on the receiver or transmitter to power the other unit. The receiver supports HDMI version 1.4, 3D, and is HDCP compliant.
The FSR HD-H-SP-Rx is an affordable and reliable means to receive your 5-play signal over HDBaseT, and with a 3 year warranty giving your peace of mind.
- Class A HDBaseT HDMI 5-Play receiver
- Resolutions: Up to 4K30
- Distance: 4K30 up to 328' using shielded Cat6a/7 cable
- Receives: Bi-directional IR and RS-232, power, multi-channel HD audio, Ethernet
- PoH: Included power supply can either be used on the transmitter or receiver and power the other unit
- HDMI v1.4
- Dimensions: 7.72" x 3.73" x 0.71"
- Includes: 1 receiver, 1 power supply, 2 mounting ears, 1 IR emitter cables, 1 IR receiver, 1 2-pin and 1 3-pin screw down terminal
- Warranty: 3 years