WXGA 3-Chip DLP Widescreen Projector 5200 Lumen - With Lens
The EIP-WX5000 3-Chip DLP WXGA Widescreen Projector from Eiki is a high-quality projection system that comes with a quality imaging system, network control and brightness levels that make it a perfect fit for use in medium to large sized conference rooms, boardrooms or classrooms. This unit features up to 5,200 ANSI Lumens of brightness with a 90% uniformity and a 1800:1 contrast ratio. Comes with a standard WXGA native resolution and is compatible with inputs up to UXGA. Equally it will support analog and digital video input in all color standards up to 1080p. The supplied lens (1.8-2.25:1 Throw-Width) includes power zoom and focus allowing you to control your image setting from anywhere in the room using an IR remote. Horizontal and vertical lens shift are a life saver in rooms where your mounting location is constricted. This unit also includes projector stack control in order to create a custom video wall, along with dual internal lamps to provide redundancy and permit 4 brightness levels.
The Eiki EIP-WX5000 projector comes with a built-in wired LAN connection for projector monitoring and control, and will accept composite, component, and S-Video in all major standards. There is a custom warm-up screen option and a variable power management option that allows end users to control power settings to help decrease Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). A mechanical shutter has also been designed into this system to allow for a true black screen in "No Show" mode. A Kensington security slot is also built-in into the enclosure for added security and protection as well as local or remote keylock functions. This unit comes with Set-Up Guide, System Lock Caution, Quick Guide, AC Power Cord 12", Lens Cover, VGA type Computer Input Cable 9.8', Wireless/Wired Remote with Mouse Control & 2 (AA Batteries), Remote Mouse Receiver on 5.25' USB-A Cable and is backed by a 3 Year/6,000 Hour (whichever comes first) projector warranty.
- Display Technology: 3 chip DLP
- Brightness (ANSI): 5,200 Lumens
- Native Resolution: WXGA 1280x800
- Max. Computer Input: WXGA
- Max. Video Input: 1080p
- Contrast Ratio 1800:1
- Color Reproduction: 8-bit 16.7 million colors
- Lens Type (Throw:Width): 1.8-2.25:1
- Image Diagonal: 60 - 280"
- Image Width: 4.2 - 19.8'
- Throw Distance (Wide-Tele): 7.9 - 45'
- Power Lens Shift: 66 Degrees Up or Down / 35 Degrees Left or Right
- Keystone Correction: 40 Degrees Up/Down / 30 Degrees Left/Right
- Inputs: HDMI, DVI-D (with HDCP), DSub15, 5 x BNC, S-Video, RCA, MiniStereo
- Outputs: Dsub15, MiniStereo
- Sound System: 3 Watt, 1.3 x 2.6" oval speakers x 2
- Network Control: Wired LAN monitor & control
- Lamp Life: Up to 3,000 hours
- Lamp Part #: AH-55001 (2)
- Fan Noise: As low as 34 dBa
- Air Filter: Standard
- Maximum Pitch: Up-to 9 Degrees Up or Down
- Weight: 58.4 lb
- Included Accessories: Manual,CD-ROM (Set-Up Guide), System Lock Caution, Quick Guide, AC Power Cord 12", Lens Cover, VGA type Computer Input Cable 9.8', Wireless/Wired Remote with Mouse Control & 2 (AA Batteries), Remote Mouse Receiver on 5.25' USB-A Cable
- Warranty: 3 year/6000 hrs - whichever comes first