Onyx Fixed Projection Screen Matte White, 16:9 HDTV - 110"
Featuring the 253383 Onyx 110" Matte White 16:9 HDTV Fixed Projection Screen from Draper. This Draper series screen is a permanently tensioned projection screen that is easy to setup and install and provides a beautifully framed 54" x 96" image which assembles in about 10 minutes. This screen is for either front or rear projection system installs, and comes with a 4" wide beveled, extruded velvety black textile, Veltex frame, to eliminate reflections that interconnects on site during install. One primary bonus to this quality made screen is that there are no snaps! Uniform tension is applied to the entire surface area so the surface stays perfectly flat. This unique fabric retention system provides a tool-less design that enables you to adjust the surface tension up to 1.5", both vertically and horizontally in just seconds. Making this a perfect screen solution for use in businesses, learning environments, and houses of worship type applications where there is a reasonable control for ambient light.
Draper designed this projection screen using Matt White XT1000V diffusing surface. This surface material is recommended for use with all types of projectors, and will reflect a uniformly bright image over a complete 180 degree viewing cone with precise resolution and accurate color balance. This screen surface is also GREENGUARD Children and School certified. Comes backed by a 1 year warranty from Draper.
- Screen Type: Fixed Frame
- Image/Viewable area: 54" x 96"
- Diagonal Size: 110"
- Overall Size: 62" x 104"
- Screen Surface: Matt White XT1000V
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 HDTV Format
- Tension Control: Permanently Tensioned
- Gain: 1.0
- Mitered corners for a better appearance and stronger frame
- Unique fabric retention system enables you to adjust the surface tension up to 1.5", both vertically and horizontally in increments of approximately 3/8" in just seconds, without tools
- 4" wide beveled, extruded aluminum frame interconnects on site with one simple hand tool that Draper provides
- Viewing Angle Cone: 180 degrees
- Frame: Velvety black textile, Veltex, eliminates reflections 4" wide
- Warranty: 1 Year