Premier/Series C Manual Projection Screen, Matt White 16:9, 65x116"
The Draper 200101 Premier/Series C Manual Projection Screen is a crank-operated screen that was designed for ceiling or wall mount installations. The screen has a 65" x 116" viewable image screen size, with a 133" diagonal, and 16:9 HDTV image format. This screen features Draper's Tab Tensioning System that delivers a perfectly flat viewing surface and provides for amazing picture quality that meets the exacting requirements of large-screen video and data projection. Simply operated by a slim polished aluminum crank that can be removed for storage, when not in use. Both the steel case with matching end caps and special tensioning dowel are finished in flat black. Image area is framed with black on all four sides, 12" black drop above viewing area (standard).
The 200101 Premier/Series C Manual Projection Screen comes with Draper's Matt White XT1000V screen surface. The perfect matt white diffusing surface is recommended for use with all types of projectors, provided ambient light can be reasonably controlled. This surface will reflect a uniformly bright image over a complete 180 degree viewing cone with precise resolution and accurate color balance. Previously named the "M1300", this surface is GREENGUARD Children and Schools certified for use in classrooms, and schools, and can be simply cleaned with mild soap and water.
When needing a very rugged, well built manual projection screen that can be either wall or ceiling mounted, the 200101 Premier/Series C Projection Screen is an ideal solution for your conference room, class room, home theater, or digital signage type application. Comes backed by a 1 year warranty from Draper.Not seeing the screen size you need and want a custom size built? Did you know that custom drops can be added to the top or bottom of your screen in either black or white? Let us help you with your custom screen needs! To request a quote for a different configuration please call us at 888-999-3759, click here to email us, or via Live Chat.
- Image/Viewing Area: 65" x 116"
- Diagonal Size: 133"
- Surface Material: Matt White XT1000V
- Image Format: 16:9 HDTV
- Mounting: Wall or Ceiling
- Case Length: 135"
- Operation: Crank Operated
- Viewing surface is raised and lowered by turning a detachable, polished aluminum crank handle
- Tab Tensioning System: Holds screen taut and maintains a wrinkle free screen for outstanding picture quality
- Delivers outstanding picture quality even with sophisticated data graphics projectors
- Black case with matching end caps
- Image area framed with black on all four sides, 12" black drop above viewing area (standard)
- Weight: 70lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year