6x2 4K Ultra HD HDMI Matrix Switcher - MHL Connectivity
The DVDOMATRIX6 is a 6x2 super high-quality 4K Ultra HD Matrix Switcher that brings high-end source switching to both residential and commercial AV systems. It has also been designed for easy integration into home theater control systems, and supports two independent 4K stream that allow you to add a second display or projector while sharing an existing source stack. In addition, it provides MHL (Mobile High Definition-Link) connectivity to display mobile content from today's smart phones on a big screen display, as well as support for 3D and ARC (Audio Return Channel) signals. With 6 HDMI inputs you have multiple options for connecting high-definition devices to two built-in HDMI outputs. Making this an ideal solution for adding a TV to an adjacent room, adding a projector to a home theater, adding a second TV for sports viewing, or adding a TV to a kitchen or patio. In each case, there is no need to add a new set of sources.
Some of the primary benefits the Matrix6 offers is in its dual stream 4K UHD switching that gives the matrix switcher the ability to support two independent 4K UHD streams while providing digital audio to an attached AVR. Thus making it easy to view content in another room or on a second display without sacrificing performance. Furthermore the Matrix6 provides an optional Performance mode which keeps one display from flashing when the other display changes inputs (an issue seen on some switchers), but also provides a Compatibility mode for installations with different TV capabilities.
- Inputs: 6 x HDMI (MHL capable on 2 inputs), 1 USB (firmware update)
- Outputs: 2 x HDMI, 1 Digital Coaxial, 1 Digital S/PDIF Optical
- Additional Ports: Serial and Power
- Resolution: Up to 4K/30Hz
- Audio Return Channel and 3D Support
- Audio Formats: Up to DTS-HD MA, Dolby TrueHD formats
- Serial Port for automation control
- Multiple modes (switching inputs on one output does not affect the other)
- S/PDIF optical and coax outputs
- Power Requirements: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Input: 12 VDC, 3 A
- Power Consumption (Active): 6 W (no MHL devices) / 22 W (2 MHL devices)
- Power Consumption (Standby): <1 W (no MHL devices)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 12.4 x 6.5 x 1"
- Weight: 4.8 lbs
- Included Accessories: Remote Control and 12V Power Adapter
- Warranty: 1 Year