HDMI 4K60 4:2:0 Ultra HD Test Pattern Generator - USB Power
The DVDO DVDO-AVLAB-TPG is a super handy, pocket sized test pattern generator that supports full 4K Ultra HD resolutions at 50/60Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling. This device offers up 85+ built-in patterns, was designed for use with Color Management System (CMS) software such as CallMAN. The AVLab TPG is powered by USB and uses the USB interface to automatically control the video calibration workflow. Additionally it provides a HDMI/MHL pass-through convenience feature, will dynamically generate patterns via USB control, and offers custom ISF black and white PLUGE patterns. Making this an ideal tool for AV professionals in the field to deliver lab-quality functionality to on-site display and calibration.
By using full 4K patterns, the AVLab TPG matches test pattern quality to the capability of the 4K UHD panel which is critical for achieving optimal results. This is great as professional installers can use custom 4K test patterns to verify format, sharpness black levels, and color calibration. Additionally the AVLab TPG offers high-quality built-in patterns so installers can connect the test pattern generator to any MHL enabled devices such as smartphones or tablets to integrate their favorite custom patterns into the workflow for direct high-definition display of custom test patterns. Equally more so when the unit is being powered by a 5V-3A supply, the test pattern generator will even charge the mobile device while in use.
The USB connection on this device provides both power and control of the AVLab TPG for fast verification and calibration of a new panel CalMAN or other video calibration software packages. Furthermore the AVLab TPG integrates into the workflow to dynamically generate new test patterns based on user and software control, and the included IR remote control allows fast jump-to pattern access for quick setups.
- Resolutions: up to SXGA nad up to 4K60Hz 4:2:0
- Interface Port Input/Outputs: HDMI/MHL Input, USB 2.0 Control & Power, DC input 5V@3A, HDMI output, 1.8" stereo mini jack IR receive dongle, Direct IR receive, S/PDIF optical audio out
- Color Space: Limited YCbCr(BT.601 and BT.709), Full Range RGB
- Bit Depth: 8, 10, 12
- 85+ Built-in Patterns: Colors, PLUGE, Sharp, Focus, Bars, Ramp, Multiburst, Moving frame rate, etc.
- Firmware Upgrade Simple field upgrade via USB for features and pattern loading
- Audio stripping to S/PDIF
- USB (TV/Computer) or external 5V@2A powered
- Built in IR receive plus dongle support
- Manual resolution and pattern buttons built in
- Custom remote for easy test pattern access
- On-screen display for setup and pattern choice
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.1 x 2.5 x 0.8"
- Weight: 6.2 oz
- Included Accessories: Remote Control, USB Cable
- Warranty: 1 Year