HDBaseT 2.0, HDMI Extender Tx/Rx Kit, USB, CAT5e/6/7 - 330'
The CHE-HDBT300U HDBaseT 2.0, USB, HDMI Extender Transmitter and Receiver Kit from Comprehensive relays audio and 4K60 (4:2:0) video signals over a single Cat5e, 6, or 7, up to 330 feet away. This HDCP 2.2 compliant device is manufactured with full 5Play and USB convergence, which allows transmission of audio, video, control (IR/RS-232), Ethernet (LAN serving), and PoE (Power over Ethernet). With LAN serving connection and external digital and analog audio capability that gives users the convenience of additional audio connection.
The local transmitter in this kit can power the included remote receiver by way of PoE with 24V, which provides the user with more flexibility for installs. This CHE-HDBT300 Extender Kit from Comprehensive is an ideal solution for settings such as home theaters, showroom and retail displays, conference presentations, and lecture halls. These durable metal enclosed units are easy to install and come backed by a two year warranty from Comprehensive.
- Transmitter Input Ports: 1x HDMI, 1xLAN, 1xUSB-H, 1xIR in, 1x Audio in, 1xRS232, 1xOptical (Spdif in)
- Tx Output Ports: 1xIR out, 1xOptical (Spdif out), 1xHDBaseT OUT, 2xUSB-D
- Receiver Input Ports: 1xIR in, 1xOptical (Spdif in), 1xHDBaseT IN, 1xUSB-H
- Rx Output Ports: 1x HDMI, 1xLAN, 2xUSB, 1xIR out, 1x Audio out, 1xRS232,1xOptical (Spdif out)
- Resolution: 4K60 (4:2:0)
- Video Bandwidth: Up to 10.2Gbps
- HDCP 2.2 Compatible
- Power Supply: DC 24V 1A
- Power Consumption (Max): 12W
- ESD Protection: 8kV (air-gap discharge), 4kV (contact discharge)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 6.3" x 3.8" x 1.1"
- Included Items: HDMI KVM Tx, HDMI KVM Rx, 2x Wideband IR Tx, 2x Wideband IR Rx, Power Adapter, Operation Manual, 2x Phoenix Male Jack, 4x Mounting Ears
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Years