TelePresence Quick Set PoE HD Camera and Codec
Cisco's SX10 Telepresence Quick Set HD Camera and Codec with Power over Ethernet. An elegant and compact all in one product that brings intelligent video collaboration to all your huddle or small to medium size collaboration rooms, to suit your business needs. This high-quality all in one system, features an HD camera @ 1080p, Codec, and built in microphone. Setup is quick, easy, and efficient, simply connect it to any 1080 Flat panel display, connected by an HD cable and is powered by PoE(Power over Ethernet). From opening the box to setting it up, you will be up and running in mere minutes, sharing high quality 1080p video to your point to point or point to many meeting collaborations. The Telepresence system can be mounted on the top of your flat panel display or wall mounted (included) to fit your huddle or conference room needs. With a wide angle 83-degree horizontal view and a 5x zoom, this is the ideal solution for smaller to medium sized spaces, allowing for everyone to share and take part in the meeting.
Bring a new level of workplace video conferencing sophistication to your business. The SX10 uses Cisco's Intelligent Proximity support, allowing users to use their current iOS and Android devices to wirelessly control the SX10 and receive important workspace content or documents, which are shared through connected HDMI cable, for a more in depth video collaboration meeting. Laptop's and PC's are also supported for wireless content sharing. To create an even more in depth optimal experience the SX10 can be used in conjunction with Cisco's Telepresence Touch 10(optional) to easily control room peripherals such as lights, room dividers, and curtains through a customizable API which requires an external third-party control system processor.
Want even more use out of this amazing all in one system? The SX10 is now Spark ready. The Cloud based Cisco Spark Services allows users once registered, to connect via mobile app, to control, cancel, extend, share, or join in to meetings. In this fast paced business world, sometimes issues arise where one may not be able to make it to the meeting on time, with Spark Services that is a thing of the past. Through the Spark App, simply join the meeting if running late to avoid missing out on important information, and when in room, your mobile device will automatically be detected and paired with the SX10 through the Spark Application. If you have to leave a meeting early, you have the option to end or transfer the call to allow others to continue in your absence by simply transferring the call over to the SX10 with a few clicks of on your mobile device. Seamlessly transfer important documents through the provided HDMI cable so all users connected can be on the same page and up to date.
Bring your Company into the next level of business quality video conferencing with the Cisco SX10 Telepresence system, which is compatible with any standard space set video system, WebEx, or PSDN Audio User.
Manufacturer Note: You will need a necessary Cisco power supply for SX10 if no PoE+ network, part number PWR-SX10-AC.
- All in one unit: Camera, Codec, and integrated Microphone combined into 1 single unit
- Bandwidth: 3Mbps
- Optimal definition up to 1080p30 with content sharing at 1080p
- Spark Ready
- HDMI or VGA Video Inputs
- Input Resolution: up to 1920 x 1080 @30 (HD1080p) Output Resolution: Up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60fps Camera Specs: 5x zoom, 51.5 degree vertical field of view, 83 degree horizontal field of view
- Compatible with any 1080p flat panel display
- Ready-to-use unit: Simple Installation, Plug and Play design, Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Energy Efficient: Low Consumption
- Wireless Control: Cisco Intelligent Proximity
- Inputs: VGA, HDMI, Audio Line, USB, RJ-45
- Outputs: HDMI, Audio Line
- Audio Features: High-quality 20-kHz mono, Two acoustic echo cancellers, Automatic Gain Control (AGC), Automatic noise reduction, Active lip synchronization
- Included In the Box: The SX10 codec, which includes an integrated HD camera and microphone, wall mount, TRC6 remote control, network, and HDMI cables