Suspended Ceiling Projector System w/ 2-Gang Filter & Surge
The SYSAUBP2 from Chief is a Suspended ceiling projector mount system with 2-Gang filter & surge. This amazing mounting kit is compatible with 2' x 2', 2' x 4', 60 x 60cm, & 62.5 x 62.5cm ceiling grids. It will hold projectors up to 35 pounds, features Q-Lock Quick release lever providing quick connect/disconnect of the projector for servicing and enhanced security with an integrated key and lock system, keeping your system safe from being tampered with. The SYSAUBP2 has a 0-12" column with dual inlay channels for both high and low voltage cables, and an improved universal interface for easier lock/unlock at projector connection surge and filter module.
From an ordering to installation standpoint, this ceiling projector mount was designed for flexibility and speed. This suspended ceiling projector system is an installers dream, as it cuts installation time by one-third and includes everything needed to complete the majority of installations. Chief even designed the system to come straight out of the box in the order needed, with the mount and column already being preassembled. A Tool-Free microzone adjustment eliminates the need for set screws and the Centris technology allows for effortless fingertip positioning using the new tool-free lockdown. Additionally this system has a detachable electric plate for pre-wiring and is compatible with the popular 2 gange adjustable mud rings.
The Chief SYSAUBP2 additionally features an LED power indicator which provides a non-volatile spike protection, and non-sacrificial multi-stage technology. The non-current limiting design passes full power on a regular circuit; redundant protection circuits. The suspended ceiling system will improve the reliability and functionality of connected projectors as Chief has implemented safe guards to protect the equipment from high energy transients, lightning strikes and electronic noise events that can cause gear degradation and downtime.
The Chief SYSAUBP2 is a perfect ceiling mounted projector system for all you presentation, conference, and boardroom environments.
- Adjustments: Roll, Pitch, Yaw (3, 10, and 360 degree)
- Color: Black
- Adjustable Column: 0-12"
- Q-Lock Quick Release Lever System
- UL Listed
- Maximum Wattage: 1800 Compatible with 2' x 2', 2' x 4', 60 x 60cm, & 62.5 x 62.5cm ceiling grids
- Non-current limiting design passes full power on a regular circuit
- redundant protection circuits
- Ferrite toroid based EMI Filter
- Line filter reduces common and differential mode noise by up to 40 dB
- Non-volatile spike protection with LED power indicator
- Withstand rating of 240 VAC continuous without damage or loss of protection
- Compatible with popular 2 gang adjustable mud rings
- Rated for 125V~, 60Hz, 15 A
- Dimensions: 19.82" x 7.25" x 24.94"
- Weight Capacity: 35lbs
- Shipping Weight: 25lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year