Fusion Medium Flat Panel Ceiling Mount - UL Listed
Chiefs MCM1U Fusion medium sized flat panel ceiling mount with micro adjuster. This mount was designed with the professional installer in in mind and offer perfect TV positioning and flexible adjustments for large flat panel screens. This type of mount is perfect for digital signage type applications in bars, retail stores, restaurants, and transportation hubs.
Do Note: a ceiling plate and extension column are required and must be ordered separately with this product.
This MCM1U is compatible with traditional 1.5" NPT and CPA pinned ceiling plates and column systems. This mount has an equipment weight capacity of 125 lbs maximum, has a UL Listed Certification, black color design, with adjustment controls for both "Roll" and "Tilt". Chief designed this mount using Centris fingertip tilt technology which makes for effortless adjustments and if paired with multiple screens a continuous tilt range with four set locking points to eliminate guess work, creating a smooth streamlined appearance for your digital signage. Chiefs fusion mounts are truly installer inspired with accessibility and flexibility in mind. These Fusion mounts use simple on/off connection for ease of service and installation, and have a tool free screen engagement with optional padlock security for peace of mind keeping your high quality flat panels safe and secure.
Chief has fantastic 10 year warranty for this Large Flat Panel Fusion Series Ceiling Mount.
- Ceiling Plate and Extension Column Required and Sold Separately
- Certifications: UL Listed
- Color: Black
- Equipment Weight Capacity: 125 lbs
- Orientation: Landscape
- Adjustments: Roll, +/- 3 degrees
- Centris Fingertip Tilt Technology: + 5 degrees, -20 degrees
- Compatible with traditional 1.5" NPT and CPA pinned ceiling plates/column systems
- Four Set Locking Points
- Tool Free Screen Engagement: Optional padlock security
- Accessibility: On/Off connection for installation
- Warranty: 10 years