ConnexSys Video Wall Mounting System without Rails, Displays 42-80"
The Chief LVSXU ConnexSys Video Wall Landscape Mounting System without rails was designed for speed, alignment, and serviceability. The landscape mount ships without rails. Installers can source struts locally to hang multiple mounts to one rail and reduce installation time and allow for multiple mounts to be hung across a much larger rail/strut system. This wall mount supports 42" to 80" displays up to 150 lb on a single strut channel for quick row-leveling. It can extend your display up to 13.4" from the wall and supports 200 x 100 to 700 x 400 mm mount patterns in either portrait or landscape orientation. It also provides -2.5 to 4° tilt adjustment. This mount includes a rail and features tool-free ClickConnect latching to secure displays, that makes an audible "click: sound to signify the mount has connected properly. PowerZone technology provides six points of adjustment in one easy-to-access location at the top of the mount. Depth can be set between 4" and 7.4" from the wall, providing a range of "home positions" ideal for recessed installations. Another great feature is the RapidDraw Display Release that is a cord system which gently and remotely pops any screen out for easy access for servicing and cable management. With the RapidDraw release a "Kickstand" offers up to 20 degrees of bottom tilt access. This is a great Wall Mount System for Professional business settings in conference rooms, boardrooms, or for the Home Theater enthusiast want to provide the best possible protection for your high-end flat panel displays. Comes backed by a 10 year warranty from Chief.
Do Note: The landscape mount ships without rails. Installers can source struts locally to hang multiple mounts to one rail and reduce installation time.
- **The landscape mount ships without rails. Installers can source struts locally to hang multiple mounts to one rail and reduce installation time**
- Compatible Display Sizes: 42" to 80"
- Weight Capacity: 150lbs
- Color: Black
- Certifications: UL Listed
- Maximum Extension: 13.4"
- Minimum Depth: 4"
- Tilt: +4 degrees to -2.5 degrees
- Orientation: Landscape
- Hang units on a single strut channel for quick row-leveling
- Reduced installation time, particularly for XL and recessed configurations
- ClickConnect: Tool-free latching secures displays
- PowerZone: provides six points of adjustment in one easy-to-access location at the top of the mount
- RapidDraw display release
- Kickstand: provides 20 degrees of bottom tilt access
- Rigid frame keeps displays where you set them, even after extending for service
- Adjustable home depth position locks screens in place to maintain alignment despite accidental bumps/pushes
- Safety tested
- Warranty: 10 Years