HDMI Cable w/ Ethernet & Gripping Connectors, 4K60 - 20'
The 29682 High Retention 4K60 HDMI Cable with Ethernet and Gripping Connectors from C2G. This 20' cable has been designed to provide up to 3 times greater cable retention then that of standard HDMI cables. It supports high bandwidth features such as Ultra HD, 4K60hz resolutions, 3D, Deep Color, Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio, and uses super high-quality gold plated connectors. The Ethernet capabilities of the cable allow a user to connect multiple Ethernet enabled HDMI devices through a single Ethernet connection at speeds of 10.2 Gbps. With Gripping Connectors this cable is the perfect solution for connecting multimedia source devices in home theater, desktop or commercial audio video applications requiring high speed HDMI features. This fully-functional, digital video and audio cable is tested to perform at industry standards and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Length: 20'
- Supported Resolutions: Up to Ultra HD 4K60
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- In-wall rated CL2
- High Bandwidth Features: 3D, Deep Color, Dolby-True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio
- Connectors: M 19 pin HDMI Type A to M 19 pin HDMI Type A
- Gold Plated Connectors: Corrosion Resistant
- Conductor Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Size: 26AWG
- HDMI Connector Port Retention Rating: 6.6lbs minimum withdraw force
- Warranty: Lifetime