ClickShare Wireless 4K Presentation System, AirPlay, 4 USB Buttons
For further information and alternative products, please call us at 888-999-3759 or click here to contact us.
The CSC-1 is being discontinued. Please give us a call at 888-999-3759 for availability.
The Barco ClickShare is a wireless presentation system for conference rooms known as the "one click wonder", the kit allows you to simply click the wireless USB button right from your laptop to show your screen on the display. This kit comes with the base unit that plugs into your display, 4 Generation-2 USB buttons, and a tray holder for the USB buttons. This system is expandable up to 64 connected USB buttons at once, just purchase more ClickShare buttons.
Upgraded benefits to the CSC-1 versus the CSE-200 are that you can share up to 4 presentations at once on 1 screen, 4K resolution, up to 64 buttons can present, and the system is dual screen compatible. This gives you the most flexibility when it comes to your presentations. Another benefit and new for 2016 is integrated AirPlay within the base unit, you can now mirror and stream audio and video from up to 4 iPads simultaneously with the free ClickShare app that is iOS9 compatible.
ClickShare benefits versus the competition include there is no software to install, the USB button self launches its executable file making is easy for guests to walk into your room, plug in, and click to share. ClickShare recognizes your laptops resolution and your displays resolution and optimally displays the best resolution possible. Another major benefit is that it does not require network access and uses its own WiFi. This means that it does not tie up an internet connection, provides security, and guests don't have to hunt down the guest network key to get on the corporate internet. The model is fully lip sync compatible so there is no delay between audio and video.
To install simply connect your video and network connection, if needed your IT department can access a web browser to configure.
This model will work in the following countries: Unites States, Canada, Peru, Columbia, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico.
- Wireless presentation system with 4 USB buttons
- Up to 64 wireless USB buttons can be used at one time
- The USB buttons do not require any batteries
- Share dynamic content via laptop or any device that has a USB port
- Integrated AirPlay allows up to 4 iOS devices to stream full mirroring audio and video at once
- Resolution: Supports up to 4K
- Static content can be shared on Android mobile devices except the Samsung Galaxy tablet can share full dynamic content via the MirrorOp app
- Capable of 1 to 4 simultaneous users on one screen
- Dual screen capable
- Range: 100ft
- Full lip sync
- Extended desktop: Show different content on the central screen and on your laptop using Extended Desktop
- Base unit dimensions: 7.125" x 10.9", weight: 5.75 lbs
- Included: Tray, four buttons, base unit, DVI to VGA adapter, power cable, wall/ceiling mount bracket
- Frame rate : Up to 30fps
- Supports:Windows XP Pro, Vista Pro, Windows 7 Pro 32 & 64 bit, Windows 8/8.1 and 8/8.1 Pro, Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9
- Generation 2 Buttons
- Warranty: 3 years
- Panoramic support with compatible Barco projector
- Video connections on base unit: DisplayPort, Single link DVI-I
- Dual screen can occur either through DVI and DisplayPort, or through VGA and DisplayPort
- Audio connections on base unit: Analog line out on mini jack socket (3.5mm), Analog line in on mini jack socket (3.5mm)
- This model will work in the following countries: Unites States, Canada, Peru, Columbia, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico