8X8 HDMI HDBaseT 4K Matrix Switch: PoE/IR/RS232/Ethernet
For further information and alternative products, please call us at 888-999-3759 or click here to contact us.
The Avenview SW-HBT4K-C6-8X8E is a 8x8 HDMI HDBaseT Matrix Switcher with PoE, IR, RS-232, Ethernet and supports 4K30 resolutions. This exceptionally crafted matrix switcher was designed to support transmissions of video and multi-channel digital audio along with IR, RS-232 controls, and LAN (internet) from up to 8 input sources over CAT5e/6/7 cable. The matrix can also be controlled via Telnet or WEB GUI to setup four HD sources to any of the 8 outputs and display video and audio signals on the connected high-definition displays. It features video signals up to 4K2K@30 (Ultra HD), 3D, 8/10/12 Deep Color, and Full HD 1080p@60 Hz/36-bit color depth with supported audio signals including LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio Data Signals. This device besides functioning as a matrix, the matrix can be useful as a converter or an extender and is easily controlled via front-panel buttons, IR remote control, RS-232, Telnet and IP Control, with all information including system status presented on its LCM display.
Featuring a very rugged enclosure design and fast bandwidth speeds up to 10.2Gbps, this matrix switcher features four UTP output ports that allow users to extend all of the signals up to 330' away when used with CAT cable and compatible receivers for example HBT-C6POE-R and HBT-C6PLT-R. A nice bonus features with this device it can be powered by the 24V from the TX PoE (Power over the CATx cable to the RX) also extends Internet (100Mbps Ethernet service when connected to a Router at the TX). These features were added to this unit to give the installer and user a complete solution with the new trends in online streaming, network connected devices and new demand in Smart TV, Ultra HD monitors and content.
- Inputs: 8 x HDMI or DVI or CAT5e/6/7 or VGA connector, 1 x 3.5mm (RS-232) 2 x 3.5mm (IR Receiver), 1x RJ45
- Outputs: 8 x HDMI or DVI or CAT5e/6/7 or VGA connector, 1 x 3.5mm (IR Blaster), 1x DVI/HDMI Local Output
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Supported Resolutions: Up to 4K@30, up to Ultra HD
- Audio Supported: LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- HDCP Compliant
- Ethernet Transmission Rates: Up to 100Mbps
- Supports CEC bypass
- Uncompressed Video: 1080p, 60 Hz, 36-bit
- 3D Support: Follow by Display / TV's EDID
- 5Play Convergence: HDMI, LAN, PoE & Bi Directional Control
- Range: HBT-C6PLT-R 196' over CAT5/6/7 and HBT-C6POE-R 328' over CAT5/6/7. Extended 328' more using HBT-C6POE-EX through CAT6e/6a/7 cables (300m with additional Repeater unit) Cascading HDBaseT Matrixes
- Included Accessories: IR Extender, IR Blaster, IR Remote, 2 Power Adapters, Power Cord
- Warranty: 3 Years