4X8 HDMI HDBaseT Matrix Switcher - IR, RS232, PoE, EDID
Avenview's SW-HBT-C6POE-4X8E is a 4x8 HDMI HDBaseT Matrix Switcher with IR, RS-232, PoE, and LAN support. This unit was designed to provide switching and extension of 4 HDMI sources with independent routing to any of its 8 outputs. It has the ability to handle transmission of high definition audio on 4 HDMI cables up to 82' and simultaneously over 4 CAT5/6/7 cables up to 330' supporting HDBaseT technology with bi-directional IR, RS-232 and PoC (Power over Cable). Making this a perfect device to be installed into residential and light commercial solutions. When equipped with an IR remote (included) and through the indicating system status on its LCM display, the user has the ability to quickly choose which input to route to any of the 8 outputs. Equally it can be connected to any third party automation control system via an RS-232, Telnet and IP control for a more integrated system control like an iPad, touch screen tablet, or Touch PC.
Beyond providing a flexible and convenient method for controlling and switching 4 HDMI inputs with independent routing to any of the 8 outputs and creating a multi-input device that supports HDMI in, and HDMI/HDBaseT out, the SW-HBT-C6POE-4X8E can also be useful as a converter or an extender. It has support for a redundant power supply, is HDCP complaint, and supports standard, automatic, and manual EDID modes.
- Inputs:4 x HDMI, 4 x Infrared Receiver, 1 x 3.5 mm phone jack (1 x IR IN ALL Infrared Receiver), 1 x 9-pin Sub-D, RS-232, 1 x WE/SS 8P8C, RJ45 IP Control, 1 x USB Mini B reserved
- Outputs: 4x HDMI, 4x RJ45 (LAN), 4x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack, 1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack
- Supported Resolutions: 480i-1080p@50/60, 1080p@24, 3D
- Video Bandwidth: 6.75Gbps
- Audio Support: LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- HDCP Compliant
- LED Indicators: 1 Power and 1 Link
- Distance Extra 330' connected with HBT-C6POE-EX (not included) through CAT6e/6a/7 cables = 656' (330' with additional Repeater unit)
- EDID modes support: Standard mode: Factory default, Automatic mode: Takes EDID from the lowest output, Manual mode: Assigns any output to any input port
- Power Supply: 24V, 3.75A
- Power Consumption: 65W
- Included Accessories: 1 x IR Extender, 1 x IR Blaster, 1 x 24V/3.75A DC Power Supply, 1 x Power Cable, 1 x Remote Control with Battery, 1 x L/R Rack Ear with Screws, 1 x User Guide
- Warranty: 3 years