HDBaseT 4K HDMI Wall Plate Receiver - Bi-Direct IR & RS-232
The Avenview HBT-C6POEWP-R is a HDBaseT HDMI Wall Plate Receiver that features IR, RS-232, PoE, and LAN. This device has the ability to accept HDMI signals over a single CAT5e/6 cable from a compatible Avenview TX transmitter of uncompressed audio/video, and data control through built-in RS-232 and IR ports. This Wall Plate receiver is powered through PoE (Power over Ethernet) from a transmitter via Cat5/6 cable, and can extend all signals up to 330' to the display screen. Supported audio formats include LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio and it can support resolutions up to Ultra HD and 4K 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz with a video bandwidth of 9Gbps.
The HBT-C6POEWP-R wall plate receiver was developed by Avenview to simply installs and create a more clean and seamless look with your existing room decor. With this unique design integration into your system has been made extremely simple. Comes with an IR Extender, IR Blaster, and is backed by a 3 year warranty from Avenview.
- Inputs: Cat 5/6/7, 3.5mm IR Extender
- Outputs: HDMI, RS-232, Cat5/6/7, 3.5mm IR Blaster
- Supported Resolutions: Up to Ultra HD and 4K 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz
- Uncompressed video supported 36/30/24-bit Deep Color up to 1080p @ 60 Hz
- Video Bandwidth: 9Gbps
- Range: Receive uncompressed data signals over a single CAT6/5e cable up to 328'
- HDMI HDBaseT, HDCP Compliant
- Allows CEC bypass
- Audio Support: LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Input TMDS Signal: 1.2V p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5V p-p, TTL
- Power Supply: PoE from compatible transmitter
- Max Power Consumption: 6W
- Warranty: 3 Years