HDBaseT HDMI/VGA Scaler over CAT5e/6/7 Transmitter
The Avenview HBT-C6POE-HDV-S is an HDBaseT Transmitter Scaler that supports both HDMI or VGA inputs. This device was designed to also be capable of scaling and switching any video along with audio and extend uncompressed digital signal over CAT5e/6/7 to a compatible receiver up to 328' away at 10.2Gbps. Equally the transmitter scaler can also support 2-way IR, RS-232, and bi-directional LAN support. There is an array of control options for users to utilize, to include: front panel buttons or IR remote with support of an On-screen Display (OSD) providing selection and system info. With a full range of output resolutions up to 1080p and WUXGA (RB), and bi-directional Power over Ethernet function the HBT-C6POE-HDV-S provides for a much simpler and greater flexibility during installations. When connected to a router it will allow Ethernet transmission rates up to 100 Mbps. This model also supports NTSC and PAL formats for composite video input.
- Inputs: HDMI, VGA, IR Extender, RS-232, 3.5mm Mini jack, LAN
- Outputs: CAT5e/6/7, IR Blaster
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Supported Resolutions: HDMI: 1080p / VGA: WUXGA / CAT5: 4HD up to 1080p@60
- IR Frequency: 30-50kHz
- Supports both HDMI/VGA inputs scaling to a full range of HDTV or PC resolutions up to 1080p and WUXGA (RB)
- ESD Protection: Transmission of uncompressed data over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 328'
- Control: IR, IR remote control, RS-232 (bypass), on-panel controls
- Provides bidirectional 24V DC power to or receive from compatible PoE Receiver through CAT5e/6/7 cable
- Power Supply: 24V, 2.7A DC
- Power Consumption: 17W
- 5Play convergence: Video and Audio, LAN serving, bidirectional Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Control (IR RS-232 bypass)
- Included Accessories: IR Extender, IR Blaster, IR Remote, Power Adapter
- Warranty: 3 Years