HDBaseT HDMI CAT6 Repeater w/ LAN, RS232, Bi-direct IR - 328'
The HBT-C6POE-EX from Avenview is a HDBaseT Repeater which simply works by allowing HDBaseT systems to be both extended and cascaded, typically used with compatible range extension devices for example a Receiver and Transmitter set. This high-performance designed unit will support the high quality uncompressed HD video up to 4K30 Ultra HD, including 8 channels of uncompressed multi-channel audio. Built-in data functions with this model include RS-232 and IR control systems, this device will also support PoE (Power over Ethernet), HDBaseT 5Play convergence, and Ethernet over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable.
The HBT-C6POE-EX repeater features one UTP output port that allows users to extend video and audio up to 328' and can also extend bi-directional IR control of the source connect to the HBT-C6POE-S Transmitter (not included) from the users IR remote control at the monitor side. Another great feature for this device is that it can be powered by the 24V from the TX through PoE which also extends Internet service when connected to a router at the TX. Avenview added these features to the unit to give installers and users a complete solution to keep up to date and stay on top of the newest trends like online streaming, network connected devices and new demand in Smart TV, Ultra HD monitors and content.
- Input: CAT5e/6/7
- Output: CAT5e/6/7
- Support Resolutions: Up to UHD 4K30
- Video Bandwith: 9Gbps
- Supported CAT Cables: 4K2K: (3840 X 2160 @ 30 Hz) to 229' over CAT6e / Full HD: (1080p) to 330' over CAT6e/6A
- Audio Supported: LPCM 7.1 Channel, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- PC Resolutions: Up to VGA to WUXGA
- Supports CEC bypass
- 3D Support: Follow by Display / TV's EDID
- 5Play Convergence: HDMI, LAN, PoE & Bi-d Directional Ccontrol (IR & RS-232)
- Ethernet transmission rate up to 100 Mb/
- Supports uncompressed video of 1080p, 60 Hz, 36-bit video
- Audio Transmission: 32 to 192 kHz sample rate
- LEDs: Yellow / Blue LED
- IR Frequency: 30 to 50 kHz
- Power Supply: 24V DC / 1.25A and PoE (Powered over Ethernet from Transmitter)
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter
- Warranty: 3 Years