DVI Extender over Fiber up to 3300' - LC Connector
The Avenview FO-DVI-1080LC-SET is a DVI Extender Set over fiber optic DVI extension system that comes with both a transmitter and receiver. This system was designed to extend digital flat panel display signals over 1650' away from the host based on DVI standard by optical transmission technology. With a small for package, this system features a pseudo DDC detect function, and self-EDID detect function to allow for use of standard LC fiber connector, which allows users to install and utilize the device conveniently. With supported resolutions up to WUXGA max, and transmissions distance over 1640' using multi-mode glass fiber, this range extension system is an ideal solution for users and integrator's that need long distance transmissions of digital graphic signals corresponding to TMDS.
- Bandwidth: 1.65Gbps
- Input/Output Signal: TMDS signal (DVI 1.0 Standard)
- Supported Resolutions & Range: SXGA at 2300' / UXGA at 1650' / WUXGA at 300'
- DVI Connector Type: 24-pin DVI-D plug
- Optical Connector: 1x 4 LC Connector
- Optical Converter: Transmitter: 4-channel 850 nm multi-mode VCSEL / Receiver: 4-channel GaAs PIN photo diode
- R,G,B, clock signal is transmitted separately by multi-mode optical fiber
- Pseudo-DDC detection function for EDID information
- Self-detecting function for EDID information
- Automatic power switch for transmitter
- Package Contents: Transmitter, Receiver, Power Adapter
- Warranty: 3 Year on Parts and Labor