DVI Extender Over Fiber, EMI Shielded, Auto EDID - 3300'
The FO-DVI-1000M-EMIX from Avenview is a DVI Extender Kit over Fiber with EMI Shielding, and Auto Self-Detecting EDID. This system that comes with both a Transmitter and Receiver was designed to extend digital flat panel signals up to 1650' at 1920 x 1200 and 3300; at 1280 x 1024' away from the host by TMDS digital signal and EDID transmission by using only 1 fiber. This system supports 12 bit deep color, is HDCP compliant, and comes with an automatic power switch for optional external power supply. When needing to send DVI signals at high-speeds and long distance transmissions by SC type multimode 1 fiber, the FO-DVI-1000M-EMIX from Avenview is a perfect low impact designed range extension kit.
- Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps
- Compliance: DVI 1.0 and HDCP 1.1
- Supported Resolutions & Range: WUXGA at 1650' / UXGA at 2300' / SXGA at 3300'
- DVI Connector Type: 24-pin DVI-D Plug
- Optical Connector: 1 SC Connector
- Transmitter Optical Converter: 4 Ch 850 nm Transmit OSA
- Receiver Optical Converter: 4 Ch 850 nm Transmit OSA
- Standard DVI plug and SC Fiber connector
- Supports 12bit deep color
- EDID data is transmitted by 1 Multi-Mode optical Fiber
- R, G, B, Clock signal is transmitted by 1 Multi-Mode optical Fiber
- Optional external power supply (Automatic Power switch is included)
- Package Contents: Transmitter, Receiver, Power Adapter
- Warranty: 3 Years