DVI over Fiber Extender, SC and EMI Shielded Unit - 3300'
The FO-DVI-1000M-EMI from Avenview is a compact DVI Extender Set over Fiber with EMI Shielding. This system which contains both a Transmitter and Receiver was designed to let you extend digital flat panel signals up to 1650' at 1920 x 1200 and up to 3000' at 1280 x 1024 away from the host via TMDS digital signal and EDID transmission with only 1 fiber. These units are fully compatible with DVI standards, have EMI shielding, and have a self detecting function for EDID information. This is a very great range extension kit to use when there is a need for high speed and long distance transmission of DVI signals through an optical system, with a very small form factor design. The FO-DVI-1000M-EMI from Avenview comes with a transmitter and receiver unit, and is backed by a 3 year warranty from Avenview.
- Bandwidth: 1.65Gbps
- Connector: DVI 24-pin plug and SC connector
- Supported Resolutions & Distance: WUXGA @ 1650' / UXGA @ 2300' / SXGA @ 3300'
- Fully compatible with DVI standard
- Corresponding to TMDS signal (single link)
- EMI shielding
- SC type multi-mode fiber (1 fiber)
- R, G, B, clock signal is transmitted by 1 multi-mode optical fiber
- Self detecting function for EDID information
- Optical Source: 850 nm VCSEL
- Fiber Type: 50/125 or 62.5/125
- O/E Converter: PIN photo diode
- Package Contents: Transmitter, Receiver, Power Adapter, User Manual
- Warranty: 3 Year on Parts & Labor