USB 3.0 Converter / Extender to HDMI - 1080p, 32bit True Color
Avenview's C-USB-HDM is a converter/extender that works by connecting your USB port (USB 3.0 preferred) from your notebook or PC to any HDMI display or monitor with up to 1080p 32-bit true color. It will also support audio (additional output) with 3.5mm audio out. This device is compatible with both PC/Laptop and Mac notebook using its USB 3.0 connections and equally compatible with LCD, HDTV or Projectors. The video stream can be either dual or multi display. Being designed to connect to any HDMI port this unit has virtually endless applications in both consumer and commercial applications and with a small footprint design it is ideal in the digital signage market, home theater, or office cubicles.
This plug and play extender supports/connects up to 6 (Windows Systems) / 4 (Mac OS) monitors to one PC through USB 3.0 and is capable of mirroring or extending multi-display. Standard and widescreen aspect ratios 4:3 and 16:9 are both supported and is USB powered so there is no need for external power adapters. When needing a very low impact, high-quality USB 3.0 to HDMI converter extender for your office, business digital signage, or home theater type applications, the Avenview C-USB-HDM is a great low cost solution. This product comes backed by a 3 year warranty.
- Input: 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x 3.5 mm
- Output: 1 x HDMI / DVI
- USB Compatibility: USB 3.0 (preferred), USB 2.0 backward compatible
- Supported Resolutions: Supports USB 3.0 Input: Up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
- HDMI Compliance: HDMI 1.3c
- HDMI Connector: Type A (19 pin female)
- USB Connector: USB Type A
- Audio Connector: 3.5 mm stereo audio
- Power Supply: Powered by USB port on source
- Power Consumption: 500 mA
- CPU Usage: 10%
- Warranty: 3 Years