HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA Auto Switcher Wall Plate w/ HDBaseT Out
The Aurora DXW-3 is a wall plate that houses a VGA, HDMI, and DisplayPort connection. It takes all these signals as well as embedded audio and can transmit them up to 600' over HDBaseT via an Ethernet cable to a compatible receiver, not only does it send the signal but it even converts and scales the signal. The wall plate is even an auto switcher, it will always detect the last plugged in input and automatically switch on your display.
It features support for 1080P, IR control, and can be powered locally with an optionally purchased power supply or via the receiver. Push buttons on the front allow for local control of devices if auto switching isn't required. The DXW-3 has a ton of features and is the first active wall plate to also include DisplayPort.
- 3 gang auto switcher, includes wall plate
- Colors: White or black
- Connections: 1 VGA, 1 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort, 3 audio
- HDCP compliant
- Supports: 3d
- Distance: 330ft over one CAT 5e/6/7 cable 1080p, 500ft over one CAT 6 cable 1080p, 600ft over one CAT 6a cable 1080p
- Wall box portion depth 1.04"
- IR pass through for controlling remote devices, 40' range
- Powered locally (power supply not included) or via the receiver
- 3 year limited warranty