HDBaseT 4K HDMI Tx/Rx Kit w/ IP Control, 600'
The Aurora DXE-CAT-S2C-4K is an HDBaseT transmitter and receiver kit that can send your video connection as well as power, Ethernet, bi-directional RS-232, and IR up to 600'. It also allows RS232 and IR to be generated locally at the transmitter and receiver sides for complete source and display control. There is 8MB of storage capability for hosting a Web Control page enabling control of any IR or RS232 controllable device. The kit is configurable as Telnet Client/Server, the S2C can also be integrated with existing supporting control systems. Additionally it provides a 2-port Ethernet switch at both ends allowing connectivity of IP capable displays and components.
The transmitter is HDCP compliant, supports 3D, resolutions up to 4K, and includes a mount for wall or rack mounting. A unique feature of this model is that it has a PoE port so power can be injected from a PoE switch, this will send power to both the receiver and transmitter. All the connections are on one side with LED lights on the front, the DXE-CAT-S2C-4K is easy to install and includes 1 power supply.
- HDBaseT HDMI transmitter and receiver kit
- Resolution: Up to 4K
- Sends and receives: Power, Ethernet, bi-directional RS-232, IP, and IR
- Distance: 330' at 1080p 60Hz 48bit color depth, up to 600' with CAT 6a shielded cable at 24bit color depth
- Includes mount and 1 power supply
- HDCP compliant
- LAN POE (Power-Over-Ethernet): Can power both TX & RX without wall supplies
- Supports 3D
- 3 year limited warranty