HDBaseT 1080P HDMI Receiver w/ Ethernet, 2x35W Amp - 600'
The Aurora DXE-CAT-RX3-A is an HDBaseT receiver that can accept your video connection as well as power, Ethernet, bi-directional RS-232, and IR up to 600'. This receiver is an all-in-one solution since it has a built-in 2x35W amplifier. The receiver is HDCP compliant, supports 3d, resolutions up to 1080P, and includes a mount for wall or rack mounting. A unique feature of this model is that it has a PoE port so power can be injected from a PoE switch which will also provide power to the transmitter. All the connections are on one side with LED lights on the front, the DXE-CAT-RX3-A is easy to install.
This model has integrated audio de-embedding and audio mixing in, 2x35W amplifier, and dual relays.
- HDBaseT HDMI receiver
- Receives: Power, Ethernet, bi-directional RS-232, and IR
- 2x35W amp
- Distance: 330ft at 1080p 60Hz 48bit color depth, up to 600ft with CAT 6a shielded cable at 24bit color depth
- Includes mount and power supply
- Dual relays
- Audio: Integrated audio de-embedding out and audio in
- HDCP compliant
- Supports 3d
- HDMI V1.4
- Includes power supply and wall mount
- 3 year limited warranty