1x2 HDMI 4K Splitter with Auto EDID
The Aurora DXE-12H-4K is a 1x2 HDMI distribution amplifier that can support resolutions up to 4K. The splitter can take in your 1 HDMI signal and split it out to 2 identical signals over HDMI with perfect picture quality, integrated gain and synchronization ensure no picture loss. The LED lights on the front panel tell you the status for easy visual indication. A very nice built-in feature is automatic EDID learning as well as default EDID table selection so you can make sure your displays are maximizing their correct resolution.
The unit is wall mountable and is an ideal choice when you need a reliable and affordable way to distribute your HDMI signal.
- 1x2 HDMI distribution amplifier
- Inputs: 1 HDMI
- Outputs: 2 HDMI
- Resolution up to 4K at 30Hz
- 340MHz (up to 16 bit Y-U-V 444 supported at 1080P)
- Video bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Compliant to: HDMI and DVI 1.0, HDCP 1.4, CEC bypass and 3D
- Front panel LED indicator shows the user the system
- Built-in Gain compensation and synchronization signal proofread technology
- 48 bit Deep Color
- Automatic EDID learning and default EDID table selection
- Supports Dolby Digital, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio formats
- Wall mountable
- Supports xvYCC, x.v.Color & Deep Color Distance: 720p 12bit up to 65', 1080i 12bit up to 65', 1080p 12bit up to 50', 4K up to 25'
- Dimensions: 3.94" x 2.76" x .433"
- Weight: 2.82oz
- Limited 3 year warranty
- Includes power supply