5x2 HDMI 4K/UHD@60 4:2:0 capability Auto Sensing Switcher
The Atlona AT-UHD-SW-52ED is an HDCP compliant 5x2 HDMI switcher that can handle resolutions up to 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz 4:2:0 capability, it features 1 HDMI and 1 HDBaseT out for dual mirrored outputs. The HDBaseT output is ideal when you have a long run, pair with the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX HDBaseT receiver to transmit your HDMI video, and RS-232 over CAT6 cabling up to 330'. The switcher also powers the receiver so no power is required for the receiver. There are numerous ways to control the AT-UHD-SW-52ED, it can be used as an auto switcher meaning it will always switch on your display to the last plugged in HDMI cable. It can also be controlled via RS-232, front panel buttons, TCP/IP, or with the included IR remote.
The AT-UHD-SW-52ED is easy to install, set up, and maintain. There is a web based GUI that can control your EDID and HDCP, priority input switching, and your RS-232 settings. You can send your audio out via balanced 2 channel analog or S/PDIF, the AT-UHD-SW-52ED also supports ARC and pass through of Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. The switcher is also rack mountable and includes rack ears. From the front panel you can also adjust the volume up and down of your output to your sound system with easy to read LED indicator lights.
The Atlona AT-UHD-SW-52ED is an exceptional value with numerous features including dual mirrored outputs with 1 HDMI and 1 HDBaseT, paired with a 10 year warranty and you have a long lasting high quality switcher.
- 5x2 HDMI switcher
- Dual mirrored outputs, 1 HDMI and 1 HDBaseT
- Resolution: Up to 4k (4096 2160@50/60Hz & 3840 2160@50/60Hz supported at Chroma subsampling 4:2:0 8-bit only)
- HDCP complaint: 1.4 (does not support HDCP 2.2 devices)
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0 Color Depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- HDMI In/Out at 4k: Up to 15'
- HDMI In/Out at 1080p: Up to 30'
- Supports 3D pass through
- Control: Auto switching, RS-232, IR with included remote, front panel buttons, and TCP/IP
- Adjust output volume
- Audio out: L/R analog or S/PDIF
- Enables Display Control over IP, RS232 and CEC
- Dimensions: 1.73 x 8.75 x 10.28
- Weight: 1.4lbs
- Warranty: 10 years
- Includes: Power supply, rack ears, and IR remote control