Universal 4K HDMI Digital Audio De-embedder, 2 Chan Audio
For further information and alternative products, please call us at 888-999-3759 or click here to contact us.
The Atlona AT-UHD-M2C-BAL is a multi-channel digital to 2 channel balanced analog audio converter with support for resolutions up to 4K at 30Hz. Use the audio converter to extract and down mix multi-channel digital Dolby and DTS from your HDMI sources to balanced audio. The converter features control for volume, mute, bass, and treble, with selection of one or two channel audio. They can be accessed through RS-232, TCP/IP, or the integrated Web GUI interface over IP. Other features include EDID and HDCP management, and audio adjustment without external DSP.
The Atlona AT-UHD-M2C-BAL is ideal when you need to take your audio from a device such as a Blu Ray player and send it to your rooms amplifier. Extract your balanced, 4dBu, two-channel, and monaural audio while maintaining your full 4K video.
- Resolution: Up to 4K@30 Hz
- Multi-channel digital to 2 channel balanced analog audio converter
- Control: Volume, mute, bass, and treble, with selection of one or two channel audio
- Color Depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Control via: RS-232, TCP/IP, or the integrated Web GUI
- EDID and HDCP management
- Includes: Power supply
- Warranty: 10 years