AV Switcher & Soft Codec Conferencing Kit w/ USB Ext
Searching for a solution that allows you to walk into a meeting space, open your laptop, and start a cloud-based conference? This is the solution that answers all your cloud based USB video conferencing needs.
The Atlona AT-UHD-HDVS-300-KIT includes the AT-UHD-HDVS-300-TX and AT-UHD-HDVS-300-RX as a complete soft codec conferencing system, the kit is ideal for PC USB based video conferencing. Just add your own USB camera and USB microphone and you are ready to go, using external microphones is a better solution than using the one integrated into the camera. With USB 2.0 and video extension, AV switching, and display control, this is a complete all-in-one solution. The kit works with the most popular applications including Skype, GoToMeeting, webex, and any UC based software.
Simple meetings demand simple systems. The AT-UHD-HDVS-300-KIT was designed to eliminate the clutter and system complexity in huddle spaces where USB cameras and microphones are incorporated into professional AV systems with just two devices and a single category cable. This kit also excels in hybrid rooms where a traditional HDVS system is required for one meeting but also for rooms needing cloud-based conferencing.
There are 5 video inputs to use including HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA, as well as 3 USB type B connections and 2 USB hubs. The kit supports 4K60 displays with 4:2:0 subsampling, all video and control is passed over a single Ethernet cable up to 328' away using HDBaseT technology. To install place the transmitter near your sources, typically under your conference room table. The receiver then typically goes behind your display, the final step is to then connect the Ethernet cable.
- Integrates PCs, USB webcams and USB mics for presentations and teleconferences
- Four input AV switcher with USB hub and Ethernet-enabled, extended distance HDBaseT extension
- Receiver with additional HDMI input, USB hub, and PoE
- Bi-directional USB 2.0 extension between conference table and display
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Automatic display control using Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)*, IP, and RS-232
- Automatic input selection using video detection technology
- Resolution: Up to 4K60 4:2:0
- Control: TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR
- Integrated Web GUI server
- HDBaseT distance: Up to 328'
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Passes CEC
- Transmitter: 1.73 x 8.75 x 10.28, 2.65lbs
- Receiver: 1.02 x 4.29 x 5, .62lbs
- Includes: Power supply, power cable, mounting bracket
- Warranty: 10 years