4K60 4:2:0 HDMI over HDBaseT Transmitter, IR, RS232, 230'
The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-70C-TX is an HDBaseT Transmitter for HDMI transmission up to 270' over a single category cable with RS-232 and IR control. This unit transmits HDMI video signals up to 4K/UHD @60Hz with a 4:2:0 chroma subsampling, plus support for embedded multi-channel audio and allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system. The AT-UHD-EX-70C-TX is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication and the transmitter is externally powered by an included power supply, making this ideal for extending AV and control directly to a projector with an HDBaseT input. Equally this device is compatible with all Atlona switcher with HDBaseT inputs, including the AT-UHD-CLSO-612ED, AT-UHD-CLSO-824, and AT-UHD-SW-5000ED (must be purchased separately). Thus this item provides a value-orientated integration solution for simple point-to-point signal extension to a display, or expanding the scope of an AV system design with remote input connectivity. Comes house in a heavy duty quarter rack width metal enclosure and includes surface mounting brackets for easy under-table, furniture, or on-wall installation.
Ideal applications for use with the AT-UHD-EX-70C-TX include using it to extend AV and control to HDBaseT equipped projectors and flat-panel displays, integrating a remote source or HDMI connection point to an Atlona switcher with and HDBaseT input. As well as installations in which the UHD-EX series transmitters are to be used with third party HDBaseT devices.
- HDBaseT HDMI Transmitter
- Resolution: Up to 4K (4096 2160@50/60Hz & 3840 2160@50/60Hz supported at Chroma subsampling 4:2:0 8-bit only)
- Chroma Subsampling 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Received video, power, and control
- Audio: Embedded
- Color Depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- Distance: Transmits HDMI signals up to 230' at 1080P with CAT56a/7 or 130' 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- EDID support
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
- Dimensions: 1 x 4.3 x 3 inches
- Warranty: 10 years
- Includes: IR emitter and rack mounting brackets, and universal power supply