HDBaseT Transmitter & Receiver Sends PoE & HDMI - 230'
The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-70-KIT is an HDBaseT range extender kit for your HDMI signal, it includes both the receiver and transmitter. You can send resolutions supported up to 4K, supports EDID, and is HDCP compliant. You can transmit your HDMI signal with embedded audio up to 230 feet at 1080P, and 130 feet at 4K using CAT6a/7 cable. This model also sends IR and even power so you don't have to have local power at the receiver.
Both transmitter and receiver feature quarter rack width metal enclosures for easy rack mounting with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management. Also to make installation easier the ports are on the rear for easy connectivity while on the front LED indicators provide power and status information.
Future proof your installation with HDBaseT and be 4K(supported) ready.
- HDBaseT HDMI transmitter and receiver kit
- Sends HDMI and power to receiver
- Resolution: Up to 4K (4096 2160@50/60Hz & 3840 2160@50/60Hz supported at Chroma subsampling 4:2:0 8-bit only)
- Chroma Subsampling 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- Audio: Embedded
- Color Depth 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- Distance: 230 feet at 1080P, and 130 feet at 4K using CAT6a/7 cable
- HDCP compliant: 2.2
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- EDID support
- Dimensions: 1 x 4.3 x 3 inches
- Warranty: 10 years