HDBaseT HDMI Tx/Rx Kit, Return Optical Audio
The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-100CEA-KIT is an HDBaseT receiver and transmitter kit for your HDMI signal, it is the long range version so it can transmit up to 328'. This model is unique in that it is ideal for residential systems that require audio from the TV to be amplified by an AVR near the set top box located at some distance from the TV. Return audio may be any audio signal including Dolby or DTS up to 5.1 (based on limitations of optical audio standard).
Not only can you can send resolutions up to 4K, but you can also send your power, IR, and RS-232 over the same Ethernet cable. Since it can send power it can power the receiver with just the CAT6 cable, no power is needed to the receiver. The AT-UHD-EX-100CEA-KIT also supports EDID and is HDCP 2.2 compliant.
The receiver and transmitter are quarter rack width metal enclosures for easy rack mounting with the included rack brackets, the rear panel I/O ports allow for uncluttered wire management. The front LED indicators provide power and status information while the USB provides easy field firmware future upgrades.
The AT-UHD-EX-100CEA-KIT is ideal for use in residential installations with AVRs and STBs located in a separate area from the TV at longer distances than HDMI cables can support. Future proof your home theater room with HDBaseT and be 4K ready with the long distance AT-AT-UHD-EX-100CEA-KIT receiver and transmitter from Atlona.
- HDBaseT HDMI receiver and transmitter
- Resolution: Up to 4K (4096 2160@50/60Hz & 3840 2160@50/60Hz supported @ chroma subsampling 4:2:0 8-bit only)
- Received video, power, and control
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Color Depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- Routes multi-channel audio from TV to AVR on same extender and cable as video from set top box to TV
- Distance: Receives HDMI signals up to 328' at 1080P with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- EDID support
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
- Dimensions: 1 x 4.3 x 3 inches
- Warranty: 10 years
- Includes: IR emitter, power supply, and mounting brackets