HDBaseT HDMI Transmitter, Control, PoE, Ethernet, 328'
The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX is an HDBaseT transmitter for your HDMI signal, it is the long range version so it can transmit up to 328'. Not only can you send resolutions up to 4K, but you can also send your power, IR, and RS-232 over the same Ethernet cable. The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX also supports EDID and is HDCP 2.2 compliant,
The transmitter is quarter rack width metal enclosures for easy rack mounting with the included rack brackets, the rear panel I/O ports allow for uncluttered wire management. The front LED indicators provide power and status information while the USB provides easy field firmware future upgrades.
The transmitter is ideal to connect to the Atlona AT-UHD-CLSO-824 and AT-UHD-CLSO-601 HDBaseT inputs. Future proof your installation with HDBaseT and be 4K ready with the long distance AT-AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX transmitter from Atlona.
- HDBaseT HDMI transmitter
- Resolution: Up to 4K (4096 2160@50/60Hz & 3840 2160@50/60Hz supported @ chroma subsampling 4:2:0 8-bit only)
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- Color Depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Received video, power, and control
- Audio: Embedded
- Distance: Sends HDMI signals up to 328' at 1080P with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- HDMI in/out distance: 4K at 15', 1080P at 30'
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- EDID support
- CEC Pass-through
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
- Dimensions: 1 x 4.3 x 3 inches
- Warranty: 10 years
- Includes: IR emitter, power supply, and rack mounting brackets