HDBaseT HDMI Transmitter Receivers Power - 328'
The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX-PD is an HDBaseT transmitter for your HDMI signal, it is the long range version so it can transmit up to 328'. Not only can you send resolutions up to 4K, but you can also send your power and RS-232 over the same Ethernet cable. The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX-PD also supports EDID and is HDCP 2.2 compliant,
The transmitter is quarter rack width metal enclosures for easy rack mounting with the included rack brackets, the rear panel I/O ports allow for uncluttered wire management. The front LED indicators provide power and status information while the USB provides easy field firmware future upgrades.
The transmitter receives power from compatible switchers via HDBaseT such as the AT-UHD-CLSO-824, AT-UHD-CLSO-601, AT-UHD-CLSO-612ED and the AT-UHD-SW-5000ED. Future proof your installation with HDBaseT and be 4K ready with the long distance AT-AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX-PD transmitter from Atlona.
- HDBaseT HDMI transmitter
- Resolution: Up to 4K60 UHD (4:2:0)
- Sends video and control and receives power
- Audio: Embedded
- Distance: Sends HDMI signals up to 328' at 1080P with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- HDMI in/out distance: 4K at 15', 1080P at 30'
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- EDID support
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- Color Depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
- Dimensions: 1 x 4.3 x 3 inches
- Supported Audio Formats: Formats PCM 2Ch, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X
- Warranty: 10 years
- Includes: Rack mounting brackets