8x4 4K/60/UHD HDBaseT & HDMI Matrix Switcher w/ PoE
The Atlona AT-UHD-CLSO-840 is a 4K UHD 8x4 Matrix Switcher for HDMI and HDBaseT. It features 8 inputs, four discrete outputs, flexible audio integration capabilities and Ethernet-enabled 330' HDBaseT extension with PoE remote power device. This highly versatile matrix switcher is ideal for presentation environments with content on multiple displays, as well as video conferencing, presentation capture, and divisible rooms. The AT-UHD-CLSO-840 supports 4K/UHD at 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling. There is built-in Ethernet pass-through allows which allows HDBaseT Ethernet extension from a control system or network. The audio integration system has been streamlined with audio embedding and de-embedding, independent audio matrix switching, with dedicated input and output gain controls, and a five-band EQ for each output. Additionally the AT-UHD-CLSO-840 can be configured and managed using Atlona Management System software to simplify installation and enable remote monitoring and support.
The AT-UHD-CLSO-840 comes with HDBaseT inputs and outputs with PoE (Power over Ethernet) for remote endpoints and features three HDBaseT and 5 HDMI inputs. There are four discreet outputs, including two HDBaseT and two HDMI outputs. For IP to RS-232 translation this device will convert TCP/IP commands to RS-232 commands for output to external devices of HDBaseT, it will also enable single IP connections to the control processor to control both UP and RS-232 connected devices at remote endpoints. Front panel button controls and LCD menu display allow the matrix switcher to be conveniently be controlled, configured, and monitored from the front panel. Making this matrix switcher is ideal for use with the UHD-EX Series and HDVS-200 Series transmitters and receivers. The AT-UHD-CLSO-840 can conveniently power connected HDBaseT devices via Power over Ethernet.
- Inputs: 5 x HDMI, 3 x HDBaseT
- Outputs: 2 x HDMI, 2 x HDBaseT
- Supported Resolutions: 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Bandwidth: 9 Gbps
- Resolution Distances Using Cat5e/6: 1080p/4K up to 330'
- Resolution Distances Using Cat6a/7: 1080p/4K up to 230'
- Resolution Distances Using HDMI: up to 50'
- Audio: 4 Inputs / 4 Outputs
- HDCP 1.4 Compliant
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- Color Space: YUV, RGB
- Color Depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- Audio Output: PCM 2Ch (de-embedded)
- HDBaseT Audio Output: PCM 2Ch, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS 5.1, DTS-HD Master Audio
- Sample Rate: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
- Bit Rate: 16-bit, 20-bit, 24-bit
- Power Consumption: 77W
- Idle Consumption: 60W
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Rack Unit Size: 2U
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS, TUV
- Included Accessories: 8 x 5 pin captive screw female connector, 4 x Audio IN and 4 x Audio OUT, 1 x 3 pin captive screw female connector RS-232, 1 x IEC C13 power cable, 1 x Pair of rack mount ears, 1 x Installation guide Warranty: 10 Years