2 HDMI & 1 VGA to HDBaseT Switcher - Local AC Powered
The Atlona AT-HDVS-150-TX-PSK is a 3x1 HDBaseT auto switcher designed to transmit your signal to the AT-UHD-CLSO-824 multi-format matrix switcher with HDBaseT inputs. The switcher features 2 HDMI inputs and 1 VGA with audio input, it then outputs your video with embedded audio via a single HDBaseT output over Cat5e up to 230' for 1080P or 4K/UHD @ 60Hz up to 131' using Cat6a/7 cable. Not only is it a transmitter but it is also an auto switcher, it detects the last plugged in signal and senses and auto switches the perfectly scaled signal on the output. The front panel also features control for display on and off when used with a third party control system, and manual input select buttons.
Up to three AT-HDVS-150-TX-PSK can be connected to the AT-UHD-CLSO-824 matrix switcher extended the long distance amount of inputs the matrix is capable of. It also requires no power since it derives its power from the matrix switcher, this makes installation easy since it does not need to be installed next to a power outlet. The Atlona AT-HDVS-150-TX-PSK is an affordable an easy to use solution for larger rooms that don't need the high cost of a control system when paired with the AT-UHD-CLSO-824 matrix switcher.
The AT-HDVS-150-TX-PSK is identical to the AT-HDVS-150-TX, with the addition of local powering capability and an external power supply. This makes it ideal for extending AV directly to a projector with an HDBaseT input. The AT-HDVS-150-TX-PSK can serve as the central component of a small, automated AV system with the convenience of automatic input selection.
- Designed for AT-UHD-CLSO-824 matrix switcher
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:0, 4:2:0
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Color Depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit
- Inputs: 2 HDMI, 1 VGA/Audio
- Outputs: 1 HDBaseT
- Resolutions: 4K 4096 2160@50/60Hz & 3840 2160@50/60Hz supported at Chroma subsampling 4:2:0 8-bit only
- Distance: Cat5e up to 230' for 1080P or 4K up to 131' using Cat6a/7 cable
- Integrated auto switching
- Display on/off and manual input buttons
- HDCP 1.4
- Locally Powered Version: Includes External Power Supply
- Included Accessories: User guide, surface mounting brackets, and external universal power supply
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 5 x 4.02
- Weight: 5.16lbs
- Warranty: 10 years