HDMI Audio De-Embedder with 3D Support
The Atlona AT-HD570 is an HDCP compliant HDMI audio de-embedder, it takes the HDMI input and de-embedds the audio to either optical or multi-channel analog audio outputs. The audio decoder supports uncompressed analog LPCM 7.1, 5.1, 2ch through the multi-channel analog outputs with Dolby Digital, LPCM 2CH and DTS output through optical connection. It also features Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio pass through HDMI connection, as well as 3D pass through. The AT-HD570 is a professional quality HDMI audio de-embedder backed by Atlona's 10 year warranty.
- Audio de-embedding through multichannel analog audio and digital optical audio output ports
- Signal amplification and equalization to extend HDMI input and output ports up to 50 feet
- Pass through audio up to Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD Master Audio on HDMI
- Pass through audio up to Dolby Digital / DTS 5.1 through the optical audio output
- Pass through audio up to LPCM 7.1 through the analog audio outputs
- Audio sample rate pass through of up to 192kHz
- Pass through video up to 1080p@60Hz on HDMI
- 3D pass through
- CEC pass through
- HDCP Compliant
- Warranty: 10 years
- Dimensions: 1" x 4.01" x 5.89"
- Weight: .71 lbs
- Includes power supply