3x1 Multi-Format Auto Switcher and 1080P Scaler
The Atlona AT-HD-SC-500 is a auto switcher and integrated 1080P scaler. It features 2 HDMI and 1 VGA input with audio, and one scaled HDMI output with embedded audio. The unit can upscale the HDMI video output to a max resolution of 1080P/60Hz or WUXGA. The model also acts an an auto switcher, it will always detect the last connected input and automatically switch to that input on the output. The front panel also has an input button to manually select your desired input. The switcher can also be controlled via RS-232 and can be used to control a display with on/off and volume up/down.
The AT-HD-SC-500 can be controlled via the front panel, RS-232, and an easy to use web GUI browser page. The browser page is also used for easy set up where you can adjust your options such as variable preferred input resolutions, output resolution,and control of brightness, contrast, saturation, hue and sharpness.
The AT-HD-SC-500 has your audio needs covered as well with an audio de-embedder, you can send your audio out to an audio matrix. There is even a balanced audio output so you can send your audio out to the rooms sound system.
The Atlona AT-HD-SC-500 is ideal for conference rooms or any small room where you need switching, analog to digital conversion, scaling, and audio features.
- Inputs: 2 HDMI, 1 VGA, 1 audio
- Output: 1 HDMI Scaler: Max resolution of 1080P/60Hz or WUXGA
- Adjustments: Variable preferred input resolutions, output resolution,and control of brightness, contrast, saturation, hue and sharpness
- Audio: integrated de-embedder and balanced audio out
- HDMI in/out 1080P distance: 30'
- Includes: Power supply, detachable power cable, captive screw connectors, and mounting brackets
- Enables Display Control over IP, RS232 and CEC
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 5 x 4.02
- Weight: .60lbs
- Warranty: 10 years