Passive DVI Extender Kit over Single Cat5/6/7 - Includes Tx/Rx
The Atlona AT-DVI60SRS is a DVI Passive Extender Kit that was designed to extend high resolution DVI digital up to 180' and supports both 1080p and 720p HD resolutions. This DVI Extender Kit includes both a low profile transmitter and receiver that can transmit resolutions of 1920 x 1200 up to 160' and 1024 x 768 up to 180'. With the AT-DVI60SRS users can send their high quality digital video signals from a DVI enabled PC/Laptop through a single Cat5/6/7 cable to a remote monitor or projector, thus cutting costs from using short and typically more expensive DVI cables. The kit requires no batteries or other power source, this transmitter/receiver kit can keep a very low profile. While the range of the DVI signal is extended, picture quality is maintained over the entire distance.
- Inputs: DVI & RJ-45
- Outputs: DVI & RJ-45
- DVI Compliance: DVI 1.1
- Video Bandwidth: Single Link: 165 Mhz / 4.95 Gbps
- Resolution Support: Up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Transmission Distances: CAT5e, 1920 x 1200: 160' / CAT5e, 1024 x 768: 180'
- Signal: Input TDMS: 1.2 V (peak-to-peak) / Input DDC: 5 V (peak-to-peak, TTL) from DVI output
- No power required (passive)
- Cabling: Capable of using CAT5/6/7