Optical/Digital Coaxial 2-Way Converter
The Atlona AT-AD2 TOSlink/Digital Coaxial 2-Way Converter enables a TOSlink audio signal to be converted to coaxial and vice versa. In addition AT-AD2 also acts as an audio splitter, receiving one input signal (TOSlink or coaxial) and transmitting both TOSlink and coaxial simultaneously on output. This versatile audio signal converter supports audio signals from 2 channels up to 5.1 channels. Featuring a built-in amplifier, the converter can be used as a repeater for S/PDIF audio signals, doubling the standard transmission distance via coaxial and/or Toslink cables.
- Inputs: 1 Digital Coaxial, 1 Optical/Toslink
- Outputs: 1 Digital Coaxial, 1 Optical/Toslink
- Audio: Up to Dolby Digital or DTS 5.1
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS, cULus for power supply
- Power: DC 7.5 V / 500 mA
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 1.6 x 1.5 x 0.8"
- Weight: 0.40 lbs
- Included Accessories: Universal Power Supply
- Warranty: 10 Years