HD Media Player with Remote
The Altinex VP500-103 is a small media player for your HD video or pictures. It can operate from memory cards or a USB stick, a 500mb USB flash drive is included. Load your pictures, audio files, or videos on the USB drive and then select the default file that you want to play using the included remote. The default file will automatically loop from beginning to end, over and over until the default file has been changed using the remote. The remote can also change resolution, NTSC or PAL outputs, and additional settings.
You can purchase a larger USB drive or SD/SDHC/MMC memory card if you need more storage space. The VP500-103 supports a variety of file formats including: MPEG1 for 480p, 720p and MPEG2 for 1080i, 1080p video content and JPG, BMP, PNG and GIF for still images. In addition to video content the VP500-103 can also play audio files using following formats: MPR, WMA and WAV.
Installation is easy, simply plug in the power, set your default file, and connect the output to your display with the included 3' HDMI cable. The Altinex VP500-103 is an affordable media player for a variety of applications while retaining a high quality image..
- HD media player for loop video, audio, or pictures
- Plays files from USB drive or SD card
- Memory cards accepted: SD/SDHC/MMC
- Includes: 500mb USB drive, IR remote, 3' HDMI cable, power supply
- Video files: MPEG1 for 480p, 720p and MPEG2 for 1080i, 1080p
- Picture files: JPG, BMP, PNG and GIF
- Audio files: MPR, WMA and WAV
- Selectable NTSC or PAL output
- Dimensions: 3.15" x 2.36" x .63"
- Weight: .20lbs
- Warranty: 3 years