Tilt Up Tabletop Box with 14 Connections & 4 Power - Black
The Altinex Tilt 'N Plug TNP602 is a table box that installs flush in your table, when needed press the top and the unit tilts/pops open via a gas spring. To close simply press till it latches shut, it is now hidden and out of the way. The TNP602 ships as a completely assembled product made up of: 4 standard U.S. power receptacles, 1ea composite video (RCA F/F), 1ea left audio (RCA F/F), 1ea right audio (RCA F/F), 1ea S-video (4pin Mini-Din F/M), 1ea telephone (RJ11 F/M), 3ea network (RJ45 F/M), 2ea computer/MP3 audio (3.5mm F/M), 2 VGA computer video (15pin HD F/M), and 2ea control (USB F/M). All connectors have 6 foot male ended connectors attached that feed through to the bottom of the unit, there is a single 10' power cable.
The finish is a high quality black anodized aluminum. To install cut your hole using the cutout template and drop the box in, it gets secured to the underside of the table with the included mounting hardware.
- Color: Black anodized aluminum
- Mounts flush into tabletop
- Pre-configured with various AV connections
- One 10' power cord
- Opens/closes by pressing on top panel via hydraulic gas spring
- All signals pass through to the underside of the table with 6' male terminated ends
- Bezel dimensions: 9.96" x 6.53"
- Cutout dimensions: 9.57" x 6.13"
- Depth under table: 4"
- Table thickness: .75" to 2.25"
- Perfect for boardrooms and conference rooms
- Includes all mounting hardware
- UL listed
- Warranty - Table box: 10 years, Gas spring: 1 year